What to Expect
Visiting the dentist may be daunting, so before you receive any treatment you can expect that we will first listen to you regarding your dental concerns or treatment plans with a gentle and caring approach.
All treatment options will be thoroughly discussed with you so that you can make informed decisions about your dental care. With your help we will customise a treatment plan to suit your individual needs.
A treatment plan will be provided to you, and will include:
- How many appointments are required
- Length of each appointment
- Cost of treatment
- Item numbers to check your private health fund rebates
We encourage you to ask questions during appointments and to clarify aspects of your treatment plan before deciding to proceed with treatment.
Parklands Dental is a family run practice, established in 2011. As a family practice, we provide services in all aspects of general dentistry. This includes preventive oral health, cosmetic dentistry, general dentistry, dental implants, and children’s dentistry.
- Serene treatment rooms with beautiful views
- State-of-the-art equipment and procedures including:
- Equipped for surgical implant procedures
- Low dose digital x-rays
- Intra-oral cameras
- highest standard sterilisation and infection control
- Bioceramics dental laboratory located on site, facilitating:
- High strength, customised aesthetic ceramics
- Latest in colour matching and shaping
- Underground parking (accessible from Albert Street), and wheelchair access
- Child friendly waiting area and treatment room
- Comfortable and relaxed environment including DVDs/music during treatment
- A dedicated approach to eco-friendly procedures
See our Facebook page for a virtual tour of our practice.
From The Director
Parklands Dental aims to provide you and your family with a lifetime of quality dental care, using the combined skills of our highly professional and caring team, along with all the resources available to modern dentistry. We are committed to tailoring dental care to your individual needs, and will always treat you as a valued client.
I am proud to lead a dynamic team of professionals who share my vision for Parklands Dental. Our team includes dentists, hygienists, a children’s therapist, dental nurses, administrative staff and a practice manager.
Many of our team are also well respected professionals beyond their roles as clinicians. Visit our Facebook page to meet our team.
I welcome you to Parklands Dental! Thank you for visiting our website – we look forward to giving you and your family a beautiful healthy smile
Aashul Patel, Director
Member of the Australian Dental Association (ADA)